I’m Aaron, a branding & user experience designer.
I specialise in website production design, visual concepts, and responsive user experiences.
I have 10 years experience working for top design agencies throughout the UK, and have worked for clients such as the BBC, The Natural History Museum, and Dunlop – as well as helping many start-up businesses create beautiful brands and high-end websites.
Some of my skills
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Use of typography, layout and colour to enhance usability and communicate information effectivley
- Generating ideas, conceptual thinking and creative analysis
- Time management and organisation, delivering projects on time and on budget
- Website production management, ability to lead a team of developers to deliver full online projects
- A good understanding of printing techniques
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS and an understanding of Magento and WordPress development